Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I'm back.....hopefully

Ok, I'm obviously the worlds worst blogger, no surprises there. Time for the David EEEEEE time capsule to get pushed aside. My guess is there will be more to write about Mr. E in the future! I've been meaning to start posting again for about a month or so as I, as well as many other hardy Montana racers began preparing for the greatest time of the year, cyclocross season. I was stoked, training hard, and wanted to help get MT racers fired up for the season. Well, it just didn't happen. Now cyclocross season is basically here. Good thing Radley over at mtcx has been stoking the fire, 'cause I sure haven't been. Work, life, kids, training, etc is a full plate, and finding time to write useless crap no one really cares about is the easiest thing to put off, so that's what I do. I'm sure no one really missed my once a month ramblings, but I'm gonna try and bring them back. I'm going to try one last time to see if I can come up with some semi frequent blog posts throughout the cx season, and if I can't, then I will put this little show to rest for good. Ok, that's it for tonight. I don't want to use up all my ideas in one post, plus I gotta get up in five hours for some serious training. Tomorrow is gonna be some hard, fast(hopefully) practice laps, followed by a solid threshold session to finish things off. Then, as luck would have it, I get to go to work. Anyone care to sponsor me so I can quit my tile job? I need lots of money, and I'm not that fast. Just checkin'.

Keep it PURE,
Brad

1 comment:

  1. You bet you have readers Brad!
    I have your blogroll still on ny iGoogle home page.

    ReplyDelete