Friday, September 24, 2010

AND SO IT BEGINS

Cyclocross season is finally here! I know there have been races going on in other places, and some hardy Montana racer have even travelled many hour to suffer with the best, but the Montana season starts tomorrow! The traditional (at least as long as I've been racing here) opening weekend in Butte gets thing rolling once again this year. Psyclocross and Copper Mountain Cross are both great races. I'm assuming most of the serious MT racers will be on hand to mix it up and see how they stack up against the competition this season. I know most of the racers are stoked and ready to get racing. Should be an exciting couple of races. I, for one, am ready to get the racing started. Unfortunatly for me, I will not be there for the Butte races this season. Mariah has a big soccer tourney in Jackson Hole, WY so we're headed there instead. Should be a good time, but I'm gonna miss throwin down with the boys and seeing how I stack up (or if I even stack up!) so far against the fast men of Montana. If I am lucky, I may get a chance to do a cyclocross race in Victor, ID (home of Moosecross) this Saturday while I'm down there, so at least I'll get some training and a little race experience under the belt. Good luck to all you racers, and especially to the PURE coached athletes that will be mixing it up. I'll see some of you next weekend, back in Victor for Moosecross, and many more of you the following week in Bozeman. Race hard.

Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment